WIREX STARTS COOPERATION WITH COSTRUZIONI NAZZARENO!
With more than 25 years of experience, Costruzioni Nazzareno has become a leader throughout Europe in the design and construction of “turnkey” systems for processing industrial waste.
A plant or system is a group of machines joined together for the production cycle. This cycle differs in every plant, as the characteristics of the product to be processed (type of wood, particle size, moisture content, initial state, etc.) are always different. The system may be divided up into sections that may be automated according to customer requirements or requests; in other words we can supply a fully automated plant or automate just single sections.
Over the years its wood pellet production systems have become the flagship product and the brand has become a global household name in the sector. In 1999 the company built its first complete pellet production systems and over the past few years has specialized in this field, building up extensive experience by producing more than 40 systems worldwide.
The Costruzioni Nazzareno production process
Throughout the production process, Costruzioni Nazzareno strives to provide only the very best in customer care, attentive to its customers’ needs from the very beginning. All systems are produced following the stages below:
- Initial contact with the customer to gather information and data to carry out the preliminary study;
- The system is designed and the offer drawn up;
- The offer is discussed, the technical solutions chosen are explained and their management within the space available illustrated;
- Once the order has been placed, the project is developed by the Technical Department and the customer is given all the technical documentation needed to produce the system: complete design, drawings and dimensions of any building work, drawings and dimensions of compressed air, plumbing and electrical systems;
- All documentation requested by the customer to apply for grants or other applications to relevant bodies is made available;
- The machines are manufactured;
- The system is installed;
- Start-up, commissioning, final control and production tests are performed;
- The customer’s technicians are given extensive training in all aspects of the running of the system;
- After-sales service is provided throughout the working life of system.